Join the Team!
We offer a supportive work environment where Team Members are given the tools and training they need to learn, grow and succeed. Connect Logistics offers everything you want in a new job opportunity: safe, reliable jobs; competitive pay and benefits; paid, on the job training; paid vacation; and opportunities for advancement.
Working as a Warehouse Team Member
As a Warehouse Team Member you will support the business in a variety of functions such as order assembly, receiving, shipping and more. New Team Members start in order assembly where you will be required to physically pick and assemble liquor and cannabis orders for Alberta Retailers. Team Members will build pallets of product using various material handling and warehouse equipment.
- Positions located at our St. Albert and West Edmonton locations
- Opportunities to work either a Day, Afternoon, or Night shift schedule
- A $23.00/hr starting wage, with an opportunity to earn more through shift premium and bonuses
- A comprehensive benefit package
Now, here's what we need from you:
- Must be physically fit, as this position requires you to be on your feet for up to 8 or more hours per day lifting up to 40lbs on a continuous and repetitious basis
- Must be legal age (18 years or older) and have reliable transportation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment