We are currently looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team (Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm).
Reporting to the Facilities, MHE, Maintenance Manager, this position will maintain day-today preventative maintenance and overall facility support for all Connect locations. In this role:
- You’ll lead facilities related activities on a daily basis, ensuring maintenance and repair is completed for facilities and MHE as per set schedules
- You’ll perform basic repairs and work with contractors to ensure contracted work is completed in line with both company and provincial regulations
- You’ll help to manage vendor/contractor relationships
- You’ll perform inspections and complete checklists and maintenance documentation including reporting and data entry
- You’ll participate in project planning/implementation and procure facilities related supplies
- You’ll support health and safety programs, maintain compliance with all municipal, provincial and federal codes and regulations
- You’ll update facilities floor plans
- You’ll provide coverage for the Facilities, MHE, Maintenance Manager
Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Technically competent with warehouse and related equipment and systems
- 3 to 5 years of relatable experience
- Understanding of provincial regulations and codes
- Experience with facilities management software is an asset
- Demonstrated communication skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve issues and follow-up as required
- Ability to travel and work out of all Connect locations (within Edmonton area) and work in different temperatures/climates
CLS provides a competitive compensation package, including excellent benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), pension and bonus plan.
Think you would make a great addition to the Connect Logistics team?
Please send resume and application details to:
We thank all individuals who apply but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.