Connect Logistics Services is seeking an experienced HR REPRESENTATIVE to join our team!
The Role and Responsibilities:
The HR Representative plays a critical role in achieving business objectives. The primary responsibility is recruitment; secondary responsibilities include a variety of administrative HR tasks.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Representative:
- Leads a full-cycle recruitment process for all hourly production positions. The successful candidate will partner with the Operations Leadership team to ensure all vacancies are filled on time and as requested.
- Creates internal/external job postings; prescreens and interviews candidates; completes reference and background checks; schedules and helps facilitate onboarding.
- Assists with College/University graduate recruiting by participating in career fairs and information sessions.
- Handles minor employee relations issues with both professionalism and confidentiality.
- Participates in the day-to- day administration, communication and implementation of HR policies, programs and benefit plans.
- Completion of post-secondary education specializing in Human Resources Management
- CPHR designation or candidacy is an asset
- Minimum 2 years Human Resources experience; recruitment experience is a must
- Disability management and performance management experience preferred
- Experience working with HRIS software (Oracle)
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to confidently interact with all levels of the organization
- Able to handle multiple assignments within a fast-paced environment
- A passion for Human Resources and a positive, can-do attitude!
This is a salaried position and the successful candidate will enjoy an industry leading benefits and compensation package, not to mention being part of a world class team!
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and covering letter. Please note that due to the nature of our business the successful candidate must be bondable.
Competition closes January 21, 2018.
We thank all individuals who apply, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.